7.21.2012

Entry 18




On the sixth day of my waiting, I heard their ship pass through the atmosphere of Menoetius. The ship was relatively small, maybe only carrying a crew of 4. They landed right in the middle of the rocks and promptly jumped from the back entrance to the ground. I quickly stealth myself and my duffle and run up as quietly as possible, as if I needed it. The largest Eyelan, the same from both invasions, is shouting at another Eyelan and throwing his hands in the air.





I pull a rope out of the duffel and stealth it as I touch it and proceed to tie myself to the legs of the ship. They finish up their argument and go to search the facility. Within minutes they are back and the captain is fuming. He and his crew step back on to the ship and close the doors.

I heard the ship’s antigravity activate and I closed my eyes. I clung to the side of the ship as hard as I could and tried my best to stay focused on the plan ahead.

2 comments:

  1. This is wonderful! Will there be more?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eventually yes, but it's a lot of work setting up the next parts and I'm also extremely busy irl.

      Delete