6.15.2012

Entry 7: Year 3034: Location Unknown







After pouring my feelings onto the grubby linoleum floor, I went back into the main room to discuss everything with SR. He was there right where I left him, humming away, I assumed he had fallen asleep in my absence and I gently swiped my hand over the surface of his casing. 



“SR, how long was I gone?”


“Precisely one hour and forty seven minutes, Dr. Eden. May I ask what you found?”

“I found a bathroom with running water, and a kitchen with stale bread.”

“That sure sounds exciting. Was the bread edible?”

“I don’t care if it was, I was starving. There was also a bookshelf in the kitchen. It had photos of people and tons of books.”

“That’s peculiar.”

“I know. SR, I am exhausted, it has to be nightfall by now. I suppose it would be safe to sleep here, right?”

“I don’t see why not, Dr. Eden. I can stand watch for you, if that would make you more comfortable.”

“That would be wonderful, thank you SR.”

No comments:

Post a Comment