6.12.2012

Entry 3: Year 3034: Location Unknown



I survived the night without much alarm, and I am certain there aren’t any dangerous life forms here. If there are, they have yet to show themselves. After dressing myself, I decided to look around my area a little more. I spotted a large rock formation that looked a little too engineered to be natural. Behind the rocks I swear I could see something..








“SR, can you please get me an optical zoom on that rock formation over there? Something is suspicious.”


“Certainly Dr. Eden. It will only be a moment.”

After checking the scans, I could see that there was… smoke. It looked like it was coming from behind the rocks. It was also shrouded by trees, so it was hard to tell what it was. Something could be alive down there.




“SR, can you calculate my chances of survival if I travel to that rock?”


“Doctor, as much as I support your curiosity, it does not seem to be a good idea to leave this area.”

“I still need to scout for food, and maybe something that I can burn as well. It can’t be that dangerous. Can you tell if there are any life forms down there?”


“Nothing is coming up on the scan, Dr. Eden.”

“So then there is nothing to worry about. I’ll head down there at noon.”

No comments:

Post a Comment